Catholic Leadership 360 enables lay and ordained Church ministers to grow in their ministry leader- ship through 360-degree feedback, a one-on-one feedback session and a performance development plan.
Completing the Lay Leader or Priest version of the Catholic Leadership 360 Assessment and using the information to create a Development Plan has many benefits to participants including:
- An enhanced level of self-awareness and alignment
- Validation of your personal understanding of your strengths and development needs
- A motivation to change leadership behaviors
- Enhanced working relationships with others
- Feedback from others with whom they
- interact on their leadership competencies in the areas of communication, leading others, relationships and planning.
- A comprehensive confidential report that summarizes the data collected.
- A one-on-one coaching session with a certified feedback provider to provide support in interpreting the results from the report.
- A framework for creating an individual development plan focused on continued growth and development as a leader in the Church.